“There is currently a risk of nearby construction noise during daytime hours and therefore a 20% discount has been applied to the rates for stays until the 30th of April 2019.”
*Total Privacy and ‘WOW’ Factor Panoramic Views*
As you walk through the oversized wooden front doors of this modern contemporary villa you are stunned by the sweeping 180 degree panoramic vistas offering splendid ocean views and Koh Phagnan. The sheer comfort offered within this welcoming property make it a top contender for a perfect holiday for small groups or families!
The airport, Chaweng Town, Big Buddha and Fisherman’s Village (Bophut) are all easily accessible along with beautiful beaches close to the bottom of the hill. Of course, it may well be very hard to even consider leaving your luxurious haven of tropical tranquility during your stay – and with the great amenities and service on offer you would never need to!
*Open-plan airy chic design*
Built on two levels, the property has a wonderfully fresh, airy and modern feel. The infinity pool at the heart of the villa is the main focus, pleasingly surrounded by the spacious deck area, it provides a great base for the social hub of the property. There is also a small Sala for those who want a little shade but still be in the hub of activity.
Leading off from the deck are all of the villa bedrooms the master bedroom and the adjoining twin (ideal for families with young children), the slightly more private double overlooking the back garden and the two pool fronted doubles complete the ensemble. With all bedrooms on the pool level all you have to do is wake up and step outside for an early morning swim and the end of the day dive in for a quick dip at the end of your long grueling day of sunbathing.
*Interior design with a touch of class*
Upstairs as you enter the villa you find yourself in a modern dining room with a cosy living room area with TV off to the right and to the left the modern and open ‘family’ kitchen. From the dining room and the kitchen with the same the phenomenal views we are sure you will find it hard to tire of!
The property comes with a personal house-maid and will keep the villa in pristine condition for you and will be ever-ready and willing to help add an extra special touch to complete your perfect holiday, stress-free with their professional services at hand as you desire! Chefs, laundry services, spa therapists, event planners and much more, ready to deliver their friendly and competent approach to the services you would like to order.
*Suntrap haven with plenty of shaded retreats*
Sun-seekers, fans of the cooling shade, those looking for a private spot for a moment of relaxation and those who can’t wait to spend quality time together with their friends or loved ones can each find their own favourite spot within the property and relish fun time spent together without the need to be on each other’s toes!
Could this be your perfect Koh Samui holiday all wrapped up?
*5-Star Award-Winning Service
The Guest Management concierge team are arguably the best on the Island and are always ready to assist to ensure the vacation is as perfect as possible. In addition, you will love our highly professional Thai staff, who will do everything to ensure your 5-star stay is a memorable one.
Rental Rates Include:
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Fulltime resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Chef Service (breakfast & lunch – guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary).
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
Terms & Security Deposit
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.